Monday, November 22, 2010

Two My First MeeGo Conference Videos Online

I was shooting a lots of videos at the MeeGo conference with my HDSLR equipment and I managed to put the first ones online. I will upload more videos later, but I decided to get these published now that I have something in a timely manner shortly after the #meegoconf.

These first two do not feature any presentations or presenters, devices (like the Lenovo idea pad which I did not receive myself btw), they are just trying to illustrate the location and few attendants. The latter one has myself also for a short moment visible.

First one (not color corrected, no music, clips just joined together):
Raw footage from Aviva Stadium

Second one (color corrected, with music):
Aviva Stadium (with Music)

If you were there, I hope you like the imagery I captured and it will help keeping the first MeeGo Conference in your memories.

I may publish some of the videos later on Vimeo but because I am not plus member, I can't upload there more than one video per week, therefore these first ones are coming via Youtube (worse quality), sorry about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, like both of them, the raw one is amazing for both audio and video quality.
Great job.